Friday, May 29, 2015

Last 4th Grade Assignment for the 14-15 school year!



I am so sad to say that this is our LAST blog to complete together in B-1.  I absolutely LOVE being your teacher!  I am proud of you , and I want to challenge you to make these two your best ones!!

Blog #1 - Write about your favorite 4th grade memory.  Was it mastering multiplication?  Was it finishing a great book?  What was the most memorable thing about our year?



Blog #2 - Summer Reading plans!!  One of the things I LOVE about summer is the freedom to read many different books at a variety of wonderful locations...like the public library...snuggled up on my couch....at the pool....and at the beach!!!  I can not wait!  What books do you plan to read this summer? Where are you going to read them?





No comments:

Post a Comment