Thursday, September 15, 2016

Assignment September 16, 2016


1.  In today's blog, I want you to use one of the following sentence starters to begin a reflections about your imagination:

I use my imagination to help me...

Using my imagination makes me feel . . .

I believe I am imaginative because I. . .

Who is the most imaginative person I know or have read about? A technique the individual uses to stay imaginative and creative is . . .

Title of the blog should be: Imagination



2. The second post that you will publish is a summary of what you have read during this week.  You need to tell the title, the author, and a little about the book.  After you have typed, you can look for a picture of the cover.  

Title of the blog should be: My Reading Life



3.) If you have time, you can do a third post that is a free post.  It could be a list, poem, story, etc.  Anything that you would love to share with your readers!


Title of the blog should be whatever you would like for it to be!  Have fun with it!

I look forward to reading your posts!!!
Happy Blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment