Friday, January 6, 2017

Mrs. Nabors's Reading Goals -2017

  • a book published this year
  • a book I can finish in a day
  • a book that I have been meaning to read:
Image result for nine, ten book
This book was purchased by one of my students, thank you Leona.  I wanted to read it, and she graciously shared it with me.  Honestly, I let it sit for awhile before picking it up and devouring it.  I enjoyed it, but I would have liked to have had more information about some of the characters and the interactions at the end.  I felt a little dissatisfied at the end of the book.  

  • a book that Mrs. Richmond recommends
  • a book I read in school
  • a book that someone else chooses for me (anyone have a suggestion)
  • a book published before I was born
  • a book that was banned at some point
  • a book I previously abandoned
  • a book I own but have never read
  • a book that intimidates me
  • a book I have already read at least once

No comments:

Post a Comment