Friday, March 6, 2015

Assignment for Friday, March 6, 2015

Good Morning!!


This week, I want you to teach us how to do something:
  1. You must blog about how to do something. You should include the steps that you have learned to be successful. Remember write LONG about a small period of time  
things you could write about: how to tie a shoe, how to solve a multiplication problem, how to write a composition, how to play a game, how to____________

2.  Check your blog to see if you made a list or actually described how to do something. (I bet you can imagine which one I want you to do!)

3.  Comment on this post when you have finished your blog post.

4.  Go to our school website and click on five different classmates' blogs and comment on their post about their favorite books.  Remember to be respectful with your words!

5.  If you have time, you can blog about your snow day!!

This website has some great ideas on how to write a short story!

6 comments:

  1. I like how creative your blog is it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the assignments you give us thank you Mrs.Nabors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finshed i like this blogging today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know... we should do this again next friday! I enjoyed teaching how to draw a cute animal!!(fox!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved to blog about this stuff today I am done.

    ReplyDelete