Friday, March 27, 2015

What is your favorite color?








I struggle every time someone asks me about my favorite color!  I truly love all the different colors!  Yes, I love maroon, but I also enjoy pink, blue, purple, black, green, white, turquoise, lavender, lime, fuchsia, lemon, grey....

Yes, even orange!

Some of my kids are probably, celebrating or rolling their eyes because I give them a horrible time about the burnt orange color that frequents my classroom.  However, right now, as I look through my classroom, I do know see any burnt orange!  Success!!




There is bright orange, but I actually like bright orange!  I have really been "into" the neons again!  i remember wearing them in Jr. High!  Ahhhhhhh, the 80s!!!

I do feel like colors reflect my moods.  I am sure that sometimes, they even support or encourage a feeling.  However, colors bring back precious memories!  I can see purple pansies and instantly, I miss my mom!  She loved purple and pansies!  So, she always planted these!


My grandmother loves pink and has always planted geraniums.  So, pink geraniums make her feel close to me!  I always plant these, too!


I am amazed at the variety of colors in our beautiful world!  I found these great pictures to show some emotions that are associated with colors and the names of colors in a crayon box!

 



So fun!

What's YOUR color??

No comments:

Post a Comment