Friday, May 15, 2015

Assignment, Friday, May 15th

Good Morning,
Today you are going to share the two journals that you wrote during the last two days of writing rotation.



1.  You will make two blog posts.  One will be titled "My Future College" and the other will be titled "My Future Career".  

2.  Type the words that you wrote in your journal on those two prompts.  Images may only be added AFTER you have finished all of the typing on the two blogs.


3.  After you have finished the two blogs, you may take some time to research your college or career choice.  Your third blog will be about the specific facts you find.  How much does it cost?  Where is it located?  Do you have to have a degree for that career?  How can you advance into higher levels in that career?



I can not wait to read your blogs!  You know I love my Aggies, but I adore all of you.  I want to see your dreams come true!  So, whether you will be dressed in maroon, orange, or green, I will always be one of your biggest fans!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    ur soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. A&M I want to go there

    ReplyDelete