Friday, May 1, 2015

Dearest Readers

                                           Friday, May 1st, 2015


Dearest Readers,
     Today, I am so very thankful that you have stopped by to visit my blog.  I absolutely love sharing this method of writing with my students.  Each week, we sit down as bloggers to write about what is going on in our life and our classroom. They have produced some amazing blogs!  Be sure to check their blogs out!

     We have been working on letter writing in our classroom this week.  Therefore, I decided writing a letter to our readers seemed like a perfect thing to blog today.  Letter writing is a great skill to have as an author.  I love looking back at letters that were written a long time ago.  They give me a glimpse into what was happening during that period of time.

     We appreciate that you would take time to come visit our blogs.  Our blogs have a lot more meaning when we have visitors who comment on our posts.

Have a great day, and please keep checking back on our progress!
                                                      Sincerely,
                                                      Mrs. Nabors

4 comments:

  1. Yea check us out *Flexes wait our blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you keep on task my teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice letter mrs.nabors

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your Letter Mrs.Nabors

    ReplyDelete